AWA Collections is large enough to offer rates that are competitive with larger firms and also small enough to provide your accounts with consistent, knowledgeable and expert attention. We strive to provide prompt, comprehensive and personal attention.
No Exclusive or Binding Contracts
Our debt collections program is driven on performance. Unlike many of our competitors, we do not require you to lock yourself into a binding contract, or require you to submit your accounts at a certain age, or even commit your firm to sending all accounts to AWA exclusively. We will earn your loyalty through our performance, not a contract.
AWA’s Collection System
AWA focuses on maximizing our clients’ returns on their recovery investment. Through meticulous planning, disciplined execution and precise performance measurement we always know where things stand and can easily see where improvement is needed. We use industry-specific sophisticated systems and software, featuring skip tracing, credit reporting, account analysis, fully-automated workflow, and voice recording. Because the system is fully integrated, all data is contained in a single, relational database enabling comprehensive reporting of all activity.
AWA Collection Procedures
AWA recognizes the importance of maintaining a consistent cash flow that can only be produced from the professional management of your receivables. We all are aware that cash flow is the life blood of any business; therefore, we incorporate into our direct objectives the importance of the collection in full of each account placed at the earliest possible time.
- All Accounts placed for collection will be acknowledged and collection action is initiated
- Each account will receive an initial written demand which includes a validation clause (as required by federal law).
- Accounts will be worked on an equal and timely basis to ensure maximum recovery.
- Our collectors are trained to handle every account individually
- With your approval, accounts will be reported to the bureaus as having an outstanding collection balance.
- Every account will be worked diligently and professionally until the account is either collected in full or deemed un-collectible.
Fair But Firm
The management of AWA recognizes that a realistic “fair but firm” approach to collection is the most effective technique in today’s economy. We are never forgetful of the fact that our task is both to provide the debtor the motivation to pay our client’s account and to show that the ability to pay the account exists within the debtor’s budget.